We provide the following professional consulting services related to Business Establishment, Student Visas, Residence and Work Permits:
1. Business Establishment - Turkey
At the crossroads of Europe and the Middle East, Turkey presents promising immediate and long-term opportunities for the investors. Turkey’s growing economy, advantageous geographical position, expanding middle class, young population and dynamic entrepreneurial class has made this country a growing market for all Investors. span>
The Turkish economy is ranked 13th in the world’s largest economies, and 5th largest economy compared with the European Union in 2016 (GDP at PPP, IMF WEO). It is one of the growing economies in the world from its geographical location, diversified economy and ease of investment compared to many other countries.
If you were thinking to start investing in Turkey or expanding your current business, our professional consultants will assist in completing all the procedures to start your business and advise you as well. We offer the following:
• We ensure that all formalized processes and procedures for establishing your company in Turkey are fully completed for you through our company.
• We can provide you with a virtual address (Virtual Office in Turkey), which is 100% legal address given to you by the state for three months so you can start your business in Turkey quickly and you have enough time to determine the place that suits your business. Later you can transfer your address or you can continue at the virtual office.
• We can help you to have a copyright & trademark registration to protect your brand.
• We can help you to appoint a legal accountant.
• Help you to find the appropriate headquarters to suit your needs and business.
• Help you to get the landline, internet and mobile numbers for your company.
• Our IT consultants offer the following services:
• Register domain name with .tr extensions.
• Get your business listing on Google Business to start building visibility on Google Maps and Google Search.
• Design and develop your website to give your business a push to start and market your services to prospective customers.
• Design and develop mobile applications for your business.
• Deploy ERP for your business
2. Student Visa - Turkey
have the facility to carry out data entry project. Turkey is fast attaining a reputation for being a perfect destination for international students who are looking for quality educational qualifications. The higher education system in Turkey has developed significantly in the last few decades regarding both quality and quantity.
Turkish universities now offer a wide field of choices for international students and are an integral part of the European education space. A number of universities are offering programs in English, which include engineering, medicine, business, humanities, and finance. The quality of the higher education system is also reflected in international ranking lists. According to The Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2017, there are 22 Turkish universities in the top 500 university list.
Turkey is a member of many different international platforms and also part of Bologna process since 2001, thus all students can continue their education in other countries with ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and also get their diplomas recognized by other countries.
Important considerations for choosing Turkey for studies:
• Cost of Living
Turkey offers significantly lower annual tuition fees and much lower living expenses compared to other international student destinations. Cost of living in Turkey is 44.41% lower than in the United States (aggregate data for all cities) Turkey’s metropolitan cities are in the very bottom row of the most expensive cities list.
Monthly expenses for the living of a foreign student in Turkey ranges from US$ 500 – 700 depending on the student’s lifestyle. Administrative fees are approximately US$ 100-150 per semester.
Almost all universities provide housing for students. An alternative to university housing, especially in major cities is a room in a shared apartment, that is the most affordable option (Approximately 400 Tl).
Public transportation in Turkey is very accessible. You can get around using Istanbul’s Metro, tram, bus, ferry, minibus, and suburban trains. All Transports offer reduced rates to students with valid student ID.
We have partnership with the Private Universities in Turkey, and work towards helping international students to get admission in various academic departments at different Universities.
3. Residence & Work Permit - Turkey
Under the Turkish Labor Law, foreigners have the right to work on Turkish territory by obtaining a “work permit” from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Work Permit allows you to work in Turkey with the following benefits:
• Treatment at state expense in all hospitals.
• Pension benefits after the age of 60.
• Eligible for Turkish citizenship after five years.
• Free schooling for investor’s children at Turkish schools.
• Investor benefits offered by the Turkish government.
There are two ways to get the work permit in Turkey:
a. To be employed by a Turkish company
Under the Turkish law, only companies can apply to get the work residency for foreign workers in Turkey, not the prospective employee, the following conditions apply:
• The capital of the company wishing to obtain a work permit for a foreigner must be more than 100,000 TL
• At least five Turkish workers employed full-time are needed for each new foreign worker hired in the company.
• For the partners who want to get work permit without hiring Turkish employees, their share of the company’s capital cannot be less than 40,000 TL.
• All taxes of the state paid
• Social insurance paid
Once the owner of the company applies, it normally takes one month to get the Work Permit.
b. Be a Company Owner and get Investor Residency
The other option to get work residency is by establishing your own company in Turkey, which is an easier way to get a work residency.
Under the Turkish law, the owners of companies are benefitted as follows:
• Open your company and you will then get the work residency to start your business directly.
• You do not have to initially deposit the entire capital.
• No need to hire 5 Turks for the first year of the company.
• You can apply and get a work permit while you are outside Turkey.
• Your wife, children, parents can be added to your residency permit.
In case you apply for the work permit inside Turkey, then you must have a tourist residency and then transfer it to a work residency.
You may apply for work residency, Work Permit, and Investor Residency in Turkey by visiting one of the Turkish embassies in your country with the required documents. The investor will get a working code which he can use it later in Turkey to get his work residency or use our services to get the process completed.