Student Visa / immigration
We provide professional consulting services related to:
- Business Establishment – Turkey
- Student Visa – Turkey
- Residence and Work Permit – Turkey
Benefits With Our Service
Our consultants are highly trained for quickly response and provide great service to our customers.
Our team based in Turkey ensures that your application is processed in time along with all legal documentations and your transition is smooth.
We offer the following services:
- We ensure that all formalized processes and procedures for establishing your company in Turkey are fully completed for you through our company.
- We can provide you with a virtual address (Virtual Office in Turkey), which is 100% legal address given to you by the state for three months so you can start your business in Turkey quickly. Later you can transfer your address or you can continue at the virtual office.
- We can help you to have a copyright & trademark registration to protect your brand.
- We can help you to appoint a legal accountant.
- We can help you to find the appropriate headquarters to suit your needs and business.
- We can help you to get the landline, internet and mobile numbers for your company.
- Our IT consultant can help you to setup IT infrastructure
Turkey is fast attaining a reputation for being a perfect destination for international students who are looking for quality educational qualifications. The higher education system in Turkey has developed significantly in the last few decades regarding both in quality and quantity.
Turkish universities now offer a wide field of choices for international students and are an integral part of the European education space. A number of universities are offering programs in English, which include engineering, medicine, business, humanities, and finance. The quality of the higher education system is also reflected in international ranking lists. According to The Times Higher Education BRICS & Emerging Economies Rankings 2017, there are 22 Turkish universities in the top 500 university list.
Turkey is a member of many different international platforms and also part of Bologna process since 2001, thus all students can continue their education in other countries with ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) and also get their diplomas recognized by other countries.
Important considerations for choosing Turkey for studies:
- Cost of living
Under the Turkish Labor Law, foreigners have the right to work on Turkish territory by obtaining a “work permit” from the Ministry of Labor and Social Security. Work Permit allows you to work in Turkey with the following benefits:
- Treatment at state expense in all hospitals.
- Pension benefits after the age of 60.
- Eligible for Turkish citizenship after five years.
- Free schooling for investor’s children at Turkish schools.
- Investor benefits offered by the Turkish government.
There are two ways to get the work permit in Turkey:
- To be employed by a Turkish company
- Be a Company Owner and get Investor Residency